If you're looking for a great value with easy access to NYC, then this is a great place to stay. The rooms were small, but very comfortable. The complementary breakfast was delicious and included a variety of hot and cold items (eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit and bagels/breads). We also loved the free shuttle to and from the subway.
The hotel is in a warehouse district, but don't let this deter you. The area felt very safe and the street noise was very minus all. They do have a small parking lot and a few spots in and underground garage.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all, a great place to stay for tourists on a budget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View