Stayed there using Marriott Rewards points for a family trip to New York City. Easy access to Manhattan using the hotel shuttle to get to the subway. Got to Times Square in under 30 minutes! Bigger rooms than what you would get in Manhattan. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was included and was very good!
The hotel is in a business district. Not really suitable for an evening walk as there is no retail or restaurants that we saw nearby. Everything is closed up and there was very little pedestrian traffic. Might seem a little unnerving for someone not used to large cities but we felt safe. The parking lot is small. We arrived late on our first night and had to park on the street about three blocks away. We were able to move into the parking lot the next morning and left our vehicle there for the next two days without a problem.
This would be a great choice if you were flying into NYC. LGA is close by. If you are driving anything in Queens might not be a good choice if you are not up for the adventure of driving in NYC! If you are this would be a great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View