I stayed here for two nights in June 2013. I was visiting my daughter who was staying with friends in Manhattan near Park & 38th (but spent the night with me at the hotel). The first night we took a cab to the hotel. The next morning, we walked over the Queensborough Bridge (which was just a couple of blocks from the hotel) and to Central Park. It was a long but very nice walk. The hotel is also just a couple of blocks from the subway if you don't want to walk but don't want to pay for a cab. The second night, I took the subway back by myself around dusk and felt perfectly safe. The front desk staff was very courteous and professional. Breakfast was exactly the same as it is at every other Fairfield Inn. The room was clean and pleasant and the bathroom also clean and nice. Water pressure was good in the shower. I use Marriott Honored Guest points a lot. I only had to use 20,000/night to stay here but would have needed closer to 50,000 to stay in Manhattan. This hotel costs the same amount of points as properties 15-30 miles away in NJ and on Long Island but it's in walking distance of Manhattan! I was not disappointed in any way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View