We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a trip to NYC after getting free nights from Marriott. The hotel itself was great... had clean rooms and free hot breakfast in the mornings. The nearest subway stop is about a mile down the road and they have shuttle service that runs every half hour until 10:45pm. The staff was very helpful and arranged for transportation when we needed it.
The biggest negative was the general location. It is in a bit of a rough neighborhood and too far outside of the city. It was an ordeal to get in and out of the city (especially getting a cab at night to take us back to Long Island City). In the future, I would splurge for a hotel in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View