You get way more than you pay for here. Customer service was outstanding. The general manager Omar came out his office and helped check us in. The rest of the staff was wonderful as well. We were upgraded to a suite, which was a nice surprise.
Room was clean. The location is a hike from the subway, but the hotel's shuttle service runs all the time from the 7 train, making it super easy to get in and out of midtown Manhattan. Continental breakfast was above average.
The only downside here and I hate to say it, the comforter on the bed was by far the thinnest comforter I've ever seen on a hotel bed. Not up to par, but certainly nothing that took away from an overall fantastic stay.
A great option for those who don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a hotel in Manhattan.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.