I’ve stayed at Fairfield Inn, Queens New York (Long Island City) a number of times. I can tell you that this place is a gem! If you don’t mind a little leg work, and budget minded hotels this is the place for you.
I’ts located in the city, but far enough away you are not paying the downtown prices. Parking is free, and they have a complimentary breakfast, and a shuttle service to the subway # 7 Trains will take you right to the heart of Times Square without switching trains.
The rooms are a little on the small side, but this is NYC. The rooms are CLEAN, the staff is very helpful. They appear to be right on top of maintenance issues, while I was there, one of the elevators went out of service in the evening, but the next morning it was up and running. The lobby is staffed with knowledgeable people about the city, the sites and attractions, and freely give their personal tips and advice, some of which saved us $$$.
If you are looking for grander in NYC then don’t look here, this is a plain building, in the middle of what appears an industrial section with warehouses all around. But in this you will find great value and great service.
I will be back..Keep up the good work, and Thank You for a job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View