We are staying on the 5th floor room 514 and the views are brilliant of the manhattan skyline.
Nice and quick check in given all information needed. Couldn't order room service due to a function but was assisted with ordering take away from local place which was friendly of them.
Room very clean, bathroom very spacious tea and coffee facilities available. Room has a safe which is easy to use and there is a well stocked mini bar.
Breakfast available at only $9.99 is great and overall for the price you pay is great. Seen some negative reviews about the area, it's just a busy industrial area surrounding it feel as safe as anywhere in New York which is a very safe city these days.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.