My sister found this hotel and, after looking at its location, I was skeptical. However, the staff at the hotel definitely made up for any lack of location. They all were very courteous and accommodating. Our room on the first floor was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very affordable and the chef makes a great omelet on the buffet. The restaurant terrace view of the Queensborough Bridge and Manhattan was a knockout. The hotel also provided free shuttle service to and from the hotel to Penn Station and restaurants in the area. (Also delicious)!
We would definitfly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.