I reside in NH and, I usually visit Long Island City,NY a lot during the Spring and Summer. In July of 2012 a group of us decided to stay in a hotel instead of relatives homes. So, we chose "Ravel". I was amazed at how lovely and modern the "Ravel" was. The hospitality is amazing, front desk even remembered me from my phone calls there. The rooms are VERY spacious with SPECTACULAR skyline views of "Manhattan". The rooftop is simply breathtaking with beautiful sunsets behind the city view. The "Penthouse" restaurant is simply wonderful also, but; a little pricey for me. I am from NH and we don't have tax so that needed a little getting use to. There are many sights in Long Island City also. The short walk down to Gantry State Park is worth the view of the East River with a gorgeous landscaped boardwalk. We all enjoyed ourselves so much we are already booked for 2013.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.