I took my wife to NY for a romantic weekend getaway. The room was comfortable and romantic. Everything in the room was new and trendy. All of the staff were friendly except the front desk. It seemed as if they were used to dealing with younger urban guest because of the way they spoke to us. Other than that, the hotel was very clean, centrally located and affordable.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.