I stayed here from Dec 29 2011 till Jan 2 2012. The price of the room was $189 per night us. The
rooms were loft style and had a modern feel to them. The close proximity to the sub way may heading in to the city a breeze. They also have a limo service that will take you any where in Midtown for 25$. We took advantage of this our first night when we went out for dinner at Sparks Steak house. The service was out standing at this hotel the front desk staff would go out of their way to help you. The hotel has a restaurant on the top floor which serves a buffet breakfast. the view here is out standing. The hotel has a shuttle service to and from the sub way station take advantage of this. I would stay here again no question. This hotel is a close to Manhattan you will get with out paying the high prices.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.