This place was a nice hotel. The staff were nice and helpful. They offer a shuttle to subway. We did have some problems with the shower leaking water on floor. It was not a huge issue.That was the only issue we had other than calling for towels and never getting them brought to the room. We would stay here again. The room had a great view!
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.