We stayed at this lovely B&B for 5 nights and were very pleased. Jim is warm and gracious and bends over backwards to help his guests navigate the area. The restored victorian house will transport you to another time. The lovely furnishings did not inhibit us from feeling entirely comfortable. We took advantage of the living room at night, to read or watch TV. The house has a large deck where some guests chose to eat breakfast. Jim takes great pains to accommodate the particular preferences of his guests. Rose was warm and friendly as well. Rooms and bathrooms were immaculate. Location made travel easy to waterfalls/gorges, restaurants, Women's History museum in Seneca Falls and destinations in Ithaca. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox & The Grapes Hotel
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed & Breakfast
- The Fox & The Grapes Hotel Lodi
- The Fox & The Grapes Bed & Breakfast Lodi, NY - Finger Lakes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 1885 Victorian Inn overlooking Seneca Lake is an ideal setting for a romantic wedding, memorable family reunion, corporate getaway, and many other types of friendly get-togethers. Inside, we take you back in time with many period antiques. We want you to come and relax in our traditional Victorian bedrooms-take you back in time-to a place where you are king or queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Fox & the Grapes Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.