“breakfast bonanza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Durham, North Carolina
“breakfast bonanza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was there for breakfast on a holiday weekend and although it was crowded, we took a seat at the counter and were served quickly. The waitress was friendly and answered any questions we had about the food and the establishment and any other things we were talking about. the food was excellent- I love breakfast! The specials were listed and my friend had one of those which he also enjoyed. In fact, we returned the next day a little earlier and on the holiday Monday. The food was served promptly, the waitress was attentive and friendly and again it was delicious. I plan to make this part of our yearly visit to NY and hope to see them again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome local spot to grab a hearty breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in there today, 10 minutes before they technically open, was greated by an very nice server and seated. Very comfy atmosphere and the food was great! Keep up the great work and on our next business trip we will stop in!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lockport, New York, United States
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very good device. Home made french fries. Good food. Is is a nice atmosphere and very clean. Close proximity to downtown.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Buffalo, New York
“Local Hangout - Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Wherever I travel, I try to find a local diner for breakfast. Tom's fits the bill. The customers are mostly local residents. Service is quick and friendly. The meal portions are reasonable and the prices are normal for a local diner.
Thursday mornings, the left side of the restaurant is fully occupied by a Toastmasters group, so you may want to avoid Thursdays, although there is seating on the right side.
The weekend specials include a biscuit with sausage gravy. Add a couple sunny side up eggs and you have the perfect Saturday morning breakfast.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This diner was super cute & everyone was friendly. We sat by the window overlooking the Lockport locks & it was so cool. We got to see a boat go through the locks & it was just a fun experience. I ordered a lunch entree while my mom & grandma ordered breakfast. Next time I will order breakfast. Their meals just looked so delicious. My meal was very good but I really wanted breakfast once I saw their plates.