“Best Prime Rib Sandwich” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 105 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: Italian
Lockport, New York
“Best Prime Rib Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food at Cammarata's is always excellent but this past Friday night I had the best Prime Rib Sandwich ever. Tender and Delicious. The Stuffed Banana Peppers were quite good too. One of the best places to eat in Lockport. Great service, great staff.
Sharon

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lockport, New York
“My Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is my personal favorite restaurant in Lockport. All of the meals are fantastic. If you like seafood, the Scallop Au-Gratin are my favorite dish. The portions are large ( I usually have enough to take home for lunch the next day ). The service is fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Visited April 2014
Rochester, New York
1,525 reviews 1,525 reviews
1,001 restaurant reviews
“Nice Italian food in a family-style setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was out with a group of people this past week, and we decided to stop into this Lockport staple of a restaurant for some late dinner. This restaurant is always well-visited by the local area patrons, who have gotten used to their friendly service and enjoyable food. Granted, it is not gourmet, but not much in this area is. What you will find here is good quality food that has been prepared by well-trained chefs, and served with nice presentation.

I ordered the broiled scallops, which I believe is what I had here last time. It was a decent-sized portion of sea scallops that had slightly better-than-average taste. They weren't award-winning, but they were pretty tasty. Different people at our table alternated between steak, pasta dishes, and more, and everything looked pretty good. The desserts, I might add, were even better. I don't know whether they were home-made or not, but they are worth trying. Great cheesecakes, tall lemon cakes, lots more! Yum!

FYI, most entrees here are in the range of $15-20.00, although some are a little more. I thought it was well-worth the price. Also, the friendly staff will clear your table while leaving you to talk and enjoy yourself. A very nice dining experience, and I would gladly come back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very Nice Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Myself, my sister and a friend went on Sunday after church. My sister and I had the specials (chicken and biscuits and liver and onions. Her friend had manicotti with sausage. We all enjoyed our meals. The place is very clean, service is fast and efficient. I was surprised that we were the only ones in the dining room.........there was a baby shower going on in an adjoining room, but we were not at all disturbed by noise. I hope to go again!!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sanborn, NY
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We love Cammaratas, everything is always great. Family owned since 1975, the owner is usually there. The broiled fish is especially delicious and the creamy garlic salad dressing. Very popular and busy, so it must be good. We have been there many times and will go again.

Visited August 2013