“Nice place, convenient to Syracuse U” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)

You added Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   417 7th North Street, Liverpool, NY 13088   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Sharon, MA
“Nice place, convenient to Syracuse U”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was the second time we've stayed here, both during crowded Syracuse times (drop off for our daughter who is a student and this time for the Syracuse/Duke basketball game). Though full, and a few high spirited guests, didn't think the noise was bad and the staff seemed to be on top of everything. We were in room 130 which had an exit door and door to fitness room across the hall. My husband said he heard some of those doors during the night. I didn't, but am not as light a sleeper. Our room was ready early, breakfast was good. Will probably stay here again when in Syracuse.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonsyrnorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area), responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Tamity,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I can only image how spirited the SU fans were after the SU/Duke game. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Syracuse area!

General Mananger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Blackwood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Overall I was very please with my stayed at the Hampton Inn in Syracuse NY. The atmosphere was very pleasant and quite at night made very easy to get a good night sleep. The continental breakfast choices in the mornings was excellent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Wesner R.,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the continental breakfast. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Syracuse area!

North Royalton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Traveling I-90 this is a well run and clean Hampton Inn that we have stayed at a couple of times.
Staff are efficient and friendly and they note the special request that we make for room location.
The rooms are clean and quiet. Breakfast is well organized and fresh.
Make sure that you ask for directions to the Retreat restaurant in nearby Liverpool. The Haddock dinners there are to die for.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamptonsyrnorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area), responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Adrian W.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear that ou enjoyed your recent stay wtih us, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went to Syracuse for a basketball game and decided to stay over night. The Hampton Inn was very clean, staff was very friendly, breakfast was excellent and the price is very reasonable. The hotel is located close to many attractions, Destiny Mall, and Syracuse University. i would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen E.,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it on Trip Advisor!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My client booked me at this Hampton Inn - a hotel I would normally never consider staying at - and had a surprisingly outstanding stay. I normally book accommodation at 4 and 5 star level hotels, and that was the level of customer service I experienced from all the Hampton Inn staff at this location. The consistancy of the customer service was most impressive. Every staff member I encountered said hello, engaged with me as a guest, made eye contact and ensured all my needs were met. The rooms were comfortable and quiet, and the complementary breakfasts were fresh, hot and varied (nice for a multi-day stay on business) . On the basis of this experience, I will definitely return to this hotel on business and will consider staying at Hampton Inns in other cities on my travels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonsyrnorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area), responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us! I cannot wait to share your compliments with my team. We hope to see you again the next time you're needing to stay in the Syracuse area.

Liverpool, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had problem using my credit card for booking a cab on phone or online. After all the fuss, I had very little time in the morning to reach employer site for interview, which was most crucial for my career. As soon as i informed receptionist, she and maintenance staff reacted in a timely manner and helped me out of their way. I reached interview location on time and that paved way to meet great people and helped me to realize that there are people to help others, when needed. I owe a lot to the staff and I recommend stay at this hotel very strongly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonsyrnorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area), responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Suhas,

I am so happy to hear that you made it to your interview on time and that it went well! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Thanks for staying with us!

Forest City, IA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'd recommend consideration of this facility for your meeting space. These folks are extremely easy to work with & provide great service. I will defininately consider this location on future efforts in the Syracuse area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your recent meeting at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our sales manager. See you soon!

Jacqui Paikin

Been to Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)? Share your experiences!