Keeping in mind we had a quick stay at this hotel, I didn't get to check everything out that I normally would, but it was a perfect stay and well worth it, I would stay here again.
The trip actually came up last minute for something family related, so I book the hotel from my house the day of the stay, so the prices were a bit high for being last minute, but I used my Hilton Honors Points for a free room. We got the hotel a little but past midnight, and checking in was a breeze. The person there was very helpful in telling us our room, where we should park, and what part of the hotel to walk in on. We then just stayed in the "Lodge" (the breakfast area) and had a cup of tea, then went to go park.
The room was very nice. It was clean and had a very nice vibe to it, the bed was very big for a King, and quite comfortable and cozy. The kitchen was very up-to-date, along with the TV's. The seperate rooms were a plus (bedroom, living room, kitchen).
In the morning for breakfast we left the room and went to the "Lodge" for breakfast. The "Lodge" and check in, by the way, had a nature/hunting/forest/animal theme, so there were antlers on the walls andmainly pictures of animals. It was a cute theme for me, and didn't seem to make the hotel look old or odd. Check out was also easy.
There were just two things I would like to point out that were not a huge problem, but just noteworthy. One is that the front desk and breakfast area building is NOT connected to any rooms. You leave that building to go to your room, so like for breakfast you have to go outside and walk to that building for breakfast, keeping in mind that Syracuse can get quite chilly in the winter. This wasn't a problem for me, but if that sounds like something you won't like, then it's just a warning. Also, when we entered the room it was cold, but with ease we raised the temp back up to something warm and cozy in no time.
Overall perfect stay, I would come back!
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool Hotel
- Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Homewood Suites Liverpool
- Homewood Liverpool
- Homewood Suites Syracuse
- Liverpool Homewood Suites
- Liverpool Homewood
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.