“Wonderful Stay for the Whole Family” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
ottawa
“Wonderful Stay for the Whole Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had booked a one bedroom king + double bed suite, but to our surprise upon arrival we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite. So, so happy that happened as we realized quickly that in the future that is what we need for our kids to have a good night sleep. We have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and were travelling with my mother. The 2 bedroom suite really did have all the comforts of home. Both kids slept well without waking the other because the soundproofing was great. We were in room 165. Highly recommend it. Staff at the front desk were super helpful throughout our stay and the staff at complimentary breakfast were amazing too. Stacie really went above and beyond to make it a good experience for us with our two little ones who were both resisting breakfast the first morning. Really, really great service. So happy I don't have to look anywhere else for future stays in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for writing a great review of our hotel and staff. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and you look forward to returning in the future. Our team works hard to ensure all our guests feel at home and I know they will be excited to hear your comments. I will especially let Stacie know what a great impression she left on you. I do hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again the next time you are in Syracuse!

Missy Hughes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Plainsboro, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is the best Hilton hotel we have stayed in. The location is excellent, staff was very polite and the room was very clean. We will definitely stay here in future. The only thing which could have been better was the breakfast. There were no lighter menu options and some items although listed on the card posted, were not available.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I know the team members will be excited to hear your comments as well. I appreciate your honest feedback of your food and beverage experience. I will share your comments with the team so they can follow-up to ensure others do not experience the same disappointment. I do hope you will chose to stay with us the next time you are in Syracuse, we would be happy to accommodate you again!

Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Travelling with little ones, I'm a big fan of Homewood suites and this one did not disappoint. We stayed here one night en route to Toronto and then another night on the way home...it is a little weird that the buildings are not connected to the main lobby but I don't plan on ever coming in the winter, so not much of an inconvenience...we requested adjacent rooms with my parents and though the hotel was at capacity because of the NYS fair, they were able to meet our request...there is a small outdoor pool that looked clean, though we didn't have the chance to use it and I thought breakfast was adequate and more kid friendly than other Homewood Suites I've stayed at in the past, more cereal options, more yogurt and even had kid friendly lidded cups with straws..my son even made a comment about wanting bacon and the staff offered to make him some...I'm not the kind of reviewer that would emphasize scratches on furniture or nicked paint and such but my one critique would be a smokey smell in our non-smoking suite...I typically stay at 100% smoke free places, so I'm not sure if this is common, but it kind of smelled like a room that used to be smoking that they changed to non smoking and all they did was shampoo the rug...if you're sensitive about this, you should take extra precautions...i did not experience this in our second suite which was in the furthest building away from the lobby...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We want all our guests to have the best stay possible, where everything exceeds their expectations and I know the staff will be excited to hear your great review.

I would like to thank you for pointing out the musty, smoke smell in your suite. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will follow up with my housekeeping team to ensure they resolve this issue so others are not as disappointed. For the convenience of all our guests we are a 100% non-smoking hotel.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your review. I do hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on your future trips to Syracuse.

Madison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent experience; professional and helpful staff at the front desk and dining room. Pleasant dinning room, breakfasts and manager's receptions! Suite was clean, spacious and comfortable with nice view of the pool and patio. Parking was convenient. Décor was a pleasing Adirondack theme! I was working at the State Fair of NY for 7 days and working long hours, so returning to Homewood Suites in Liverpool was just a short drive from the fairgrounds and provided a home-like atmosphere in the evening. I enjoyed refreshing dips in the pool and eating outdoors on the patio.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite and our staffs service. They work hard to ensure all of our guests feel comforatble and at home and I know they will be excited to hear your wonderful comments. I do hope you chose to stay with us again the next time you travel to Syracuse.

Avoca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for one night with my wife while visiting this area for the NY State Fair. The room was a suite with bedroom separate by double door to the living room that has a small kitchen. The dressing area and bathroom is nicely done with warm color, full size mirror, and adequate hangers for few days of stay. The bed and pillow gave me a wonderful sleep. Free Internet access and a comfortable lounge for breakfast. Plenty of free parking.
The not so perfect items are desk in the bedroom is small and located at the corner and shower head is very high. Our room also had a fireplace.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, I appreciate your honest feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your suite and I know the team members will be happy to hear your comments. I do hope we have the chance to accommodate you again the next time you are in Syracuse!

Brooklyn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was great for people who have animals. I was more than happy to pay the pet fee thinking I would not need to pack extra allergy medicine -I'm allergic to cats. Boy was I wrong. Loved the dedicated pet area and the poop bags available. While the food at the breakfast was satisfying, I was disappointed that there were only one meat option and things seemed to run out 30 minutes prior to close. I would stay here again but would look to see if there were others in the area first and try my luck.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It is our goal to have guests who can have the best possible stay where everything exceeds their expectations and I'm so sorry this was not your experience. Please rest assured I will follow-up with my team to ensure your concerns are addressed and others will not be as dissappointed.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your honest review. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you so we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This property was beautiful from the moment we entered till the time we left. The atmosphere, the friendly staff, the well kept property and the gorgeous room. We will return again when travelling through the United States.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works hard to ensure all our guests feel at home and I know they will be excited to hear your comments. I do hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Missy Hughes

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!