I have stayed at the Maplewood during my last two business trips into syracuse. I travel into syracuse on an average of 1-2 times per month. I have always stayed at the Hampton or Homewood Suites. This hotel is $40 a night less and certainly as nice as the Hampton. I have found all staff to be accomodating and friendly. The rooms are good size, quiet and clean. Last week I checked in and never left the hotel. Went to the restaurant, the Carnegie Cafe, the food was very good, had a few drinks at a very friendly bar and played Quick Draw. All and all this has become my number #1 choices of places to stay....the only down side is I don't get hilton points but they are not worth the price difference.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Inn is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers exquisite dining, massage treatments on property, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the indoor pool. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Maplewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.