My friends and I stayed here on a recent trip to Syracuse for shopping. I have stayed here before, but it was even better this time. The staff was great. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The rates were fantastic. The complimentary breakfast was warm and very well kept. It is a great location for shopping being so close to Destiny USA. I do miss the bar, but that is not a necessity. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Inn is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers exquisite dining, massage treatments on property, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the indoor pool. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Maplewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale