We stayed overnight at the Maplewood Inn on our trip home from Massachussetts. We arranged the hotel through hotwire, so I cannot comment on the value of the room for the price (we paid through hotwire approximately $90 for the night). The hotel was clean and looked new. The pool was heated which was nice but generally very small. The beds were very comfortable and the staff friendly. The food at the restaurant was good. Some of the menu items seemed overpriced, but my husband ordered a large Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza for $14.99 and it was very good and a generous portion size - enough to feed 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Inn is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers exquisite dining, massage treatments on property, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the indoor pool. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Maplewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale