“Won't be going back” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Liverpool

You added Quality Inn Liverpool to your Saves list
Quality Inn Liverpool
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 7th North St., Liverpool, NY 13088 (Formerly Clarion Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Toronto, Canada
“Won't be going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here overnight with a tour group so we didn't really have a choice in the matter. The room was fairly clean, though there were at least two bugs spotted crawling on the ceiling. One was a ladybug so I don't know if that counts... What really annoyed me was that the room did not have any towels. There were 3 face cloths and a floor towel, but when folded it looked like they were full bath towels. It wasn't until after my shower that I realized we didn't have towels. I had my husband check the closet, but he didn't find any. When he called the front desk, he was told that he had to go get them himself since it was pretty late and they only had one person working. We were already tired so I just made do with the face cloths. It was really annoying and I've never had that happen to me in any of the places I've stayed before. At least now I'll know to check for towels before my shower next time...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ps0017, General Manager at Quality Inn Liverpool, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect .It is our goal to have great reviews and happy guests and when that does not happen I get concerned.
I have spoken to the night staff as some of them are new, and made it clear to them that it is ok for them to lock the office and run towels up to guests.
I also have alerted the housekeeping staff to be a bit more careful in making sure that rooms are completed before they are closed up . I hope at least the Lady bug brought you some good luck in the days proceding your visit !!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here after a day at the New York State Fair, the hotel was close and easy to find. Check in was easy and our room was clean and spacious. The only complaint was the road noise. We were right at an interstate exit which was great for traveling but a bit noisy when trying to rest. The continental breakfast was great. There were more than enough choices. I especially appreciated that the yogurt served was Activia. We would not hesitate to stay here again when we are in the neighborhood. The whole experience was quite comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for taking the time to give us a nice review . It is our pleasure to be able to say that we made your stay a good one ,and we sincerely look forward to your return !
Lady Lake, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed for three nights. Bed very comfortable and very quiet, but needed a deep cleaning. Carpet had old debris all along outer edges, some dust on furniture, no mini-fridge in my single-bed room, doorknob on bathroom loose as was wall hook behind door, a slat of wood was dangling from beneath the AC unit, and under the rim of the toilet was very nasty. Elevator (only one small one) had not been swept the whole time I was there, front lobby door non-automatic and held open with a rock. Landscaping around the parking lot full of weeds. Breakfast wasn't bad if you like nothing but wheat products. I just do not think I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for giving your honest assessment of our rooms . It is hard to see that we have failed to make your stay the best that we have to offer but it challenges us to do better !
Bridgewater, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel for business. I need to have access to electrical outlets to charge various devices; laptop, cell phone, tablet etc... The Quality Inn in Liverpool doesn't have any available outlets in their rooms. I pulled the dresser away from the wall to see if I could get an outlet there. I found that they had the TV, fridge, microwave and 2 lights all plugged into a power strip! Across the room, I pulled out the nightstand to try and find a free outlet and I found an extension cord! It ran behind the head of the bed and was running 2 lights and a clock that never stopped blinking. I was able to use this extension cord to get power to the desk so I could plug in my laptop and get work done. Not real comfortable with the electrical setup.
The room itself was less than stellar. The dresser, desk and micro/fridge appeared to be new, but the carpet was old and one that I would not be comfortable walking around barefoot on. The sink at one time had fallen from the bottom of the vanity and instead of properly repairing it, there was 2 blocks of wood screwed into the wall on either side with a metal pipe spanning them, holding the sink in place! I did have to hunt down and kill 2 spiders and there were many tiny ants in the bathroom and sink area.
The ladies at the desk were both friendly and accommodating but couldn't make up for what I consider a hotel in decline with Mickey Mouse / shortcut repairs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I took a serious look at the situation that you mentioned with the plugs and have spoken to the owner and maintenance person to figure out a way to have more outlets ! Thank-you for making me aware of this !
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was looking for a hotel in Rochester for the weekend but they were all booked up (US Open?) so this is the closest I could get with 2 Queen Beds and I was not disappointed! Travelling with my teenage son has now required us to look for the larger beds. The room was clean and very comfortable. Desk staff very friendly. Had to leave early (triathlon in Rochester area) so we did not get to try the breakfast. Rate was very reasonable. Ate dinner at Tulley's across the street and that was super! A very good stay and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
So glad that you enjoyed your stay ! We sincerely hope that you will consider us again in the future !!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Though the rooms are a little tired, the overall experience is comfortable enough. Lobby looks fresher than the rest of the building. Breakfast is convenient. Next to a sports-themed restaurant and a Dunkin Donuts. Room service available from Order Inn is a good choice with excellent service and family-sized portions of pasta.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts on your stay . We do appreciate it and look forward to your return !

Been to Quality Inn Liverpool? Share your experiences!