“Great!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3948 State Route 31, Liverpool, NY 13090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Hilton HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Eastchester, New York
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We've been there based on the reviews. Staff very nice, room very quiet and very clean, great swimming pool. The best place to be if you stay in Syracuse. Great value for the price.
Near the hotel you have the Uno Chicago Grill, great restaurant!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The room was very clean and smelled fresh every time we walked in. My family and I had a great experience at this hotel and would recommend it to all. Can't wait to go back next year. We went to Syracuse for a Lax tourniment and stayed with about 50 other people, I never

Yorktown Heights, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very good hotel. Excellent staff - all friendly and ready to serve their guests. Room was very quiet. Only negative was fake eggs for breakfast. Rest of breakfast was good for this type of setup - buffet serve yourself.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My title says it all. I travel all the time and am very picky about hotels. This one is very very clean - the rooms spacious, cool and quiet. Service was solid with the manager giving me a military discount even though HQ said they didn't have the room rate available. Breakfast was plentiful and hot. For a rate of $104, you cannot beat this. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Robert S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us and more importantly your military service. I appreciate all the kind remarks. We strive to provide a clean hotel and excellent customer service.
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Outstanding customer service.
This hotel is conveniently located near grocery stores, restaurants and a strip mall. The rooms are comfortable and clean with free wifi. They have a nice gym, free breakfast and a pool. Most importantly they have outstanding customer service. I misplaced my chargers and thought they were stolen so I contacted the manager Robert who was very courteous and went out of his way to make us new keys, electronically read the lock and check security cameras. When I apologized after finding them he was very gracious. We will stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2013
Robert S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for all the positive comments. I am glad you found our hotel convenient to the many shops and restaurants in the area. We do take security very seriously and am happy that you did find your items. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Scranton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Chose this hotel based on reviews. Did not disappoint. Hotel was awesome. Got my first free upgrade ever to a suite which was far and away one of the nicest most spacious rooms I have ever stayed in. Hotel was also convenient to everything. Complementary breakfast was great also.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robert S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us based on the reviews from previous guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to provide you with your first hotel upgrade. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Syracuse/Clay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When I first pulled in and saw the fountain out front, how clean and well cut the grass was, I was already taken by this hotel. After walking in I was greeted with smiles. The staff was so friendly and well informed. They definitely made my stay there so much better. I got a discount for my AAA card. My room was a Jacuzzi room. It was so clean, with extra towels, and when I ordered a pizza they called to ask if it was okay to let the delivery man come up. The staff really made the stay even better. I would absolutely stay here again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lsheremeta, Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your travels to the Syracuse area. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and our staff was accomodating. One of my favorite features is our fountain and so many of our guests enjoy sitting out by it for a bit of relaxation. We hope to see you again soon! Lisa

Been to Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay? Share your experiences!