“big portion good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cornwall, Canada
“big portion good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

service was good,its loud and busy,excellent when you are traveling with kids. The portions were generous and their famous chicken tenders were good.

Visited August 2013

New York
“Good meal and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

When on a recent tour of colleges in upstate NY, we stopped for the night at a Ramada Inn in Liverpool, NY. When it was time for dinner, we found this restaurant which was very near the Ramada. Our waitress was training, but very efficient. The food was very good. The hamburger was delicious and the prices were right. If in the area again, I would definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good food and service for the cost, steak was cooked medium rare. The service was great. Service was very good we went two nights in a row, both meals great.

Visited July 2013
upstate NY
“known for their chicken tenders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Tully's had good, but standard food and they were reasonably priced. They seated us right away, but I hear it can get crowded. There are TVs everywhere showing mostly sports. The is also a bar.

Visited June 2013
Rensselaer NY
“Large portions, decent price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Ate here the night before my brother's graduation from SU. It was a little busy, but we got a table pretty quickly. The menu is typical bar food and was pretty good. The portions were large. The service was very slow. We waited a long time simply to get water and over an hour (after we had been seated) for food. Also the bartenders are serious about ID! I ordered a drink and not only was I asked for ID, but so was nearly everyone I was with, even though they were not at the bar with me! I had to call people over to show their IDs even though they hadn't ordered drinks. I thought that was a little over zealous. Never had that happen before.
The food took so long to get there that mid way through our meal they turned up the TVs and stereo so loud that it was actually impossible to talk to one another and my 83 year old grandmother took out her hearing aides. Not really a family friendly place in my opinion, but I guess it's more of a sports bar than I realized.

• Visited May 2013