“Super location to access Carosel mall and othe good shopping and restaurants” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites

Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Ottawa, Canada
“Super location to access Carosel mall and othe good shopping and restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

Staff excellent, the hotel is great in every way. I would not hesitate to stay again. Super clean and nice hot breakfast. Quiet location, small indoor pool which we did not use but took a quick look and there were some kids using it that seemed to be enjoying it very much.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Lambertville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

Nice Room, We had a King size bed and my son slept on the pull out Bed. The King bed was comfortable but my son said the pull out bed wasn't so good. Not any resturants right next door but some a few miles away. Be prepared to drive to get dinner. The free breakfast was fair they ran out of food pretty fast. Great place, clean, comfortable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Home
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

This hotel was far away from the city and the further we drove the more nervous I got, but once I arrived I was very happy. (honestly it's not that far, just feels like it... Great acces to the highways and airport) Everything was very well taken care of. The breakfast was basic but good, easy to acces and the lady who served keep everything full. My only complaint, the staff were EXTREMLY incompetent/useless. Every time we asked for something they said sure no problem but it was never done... We asked to have our rooms left for the day but please bring clean towels, glasses and an extra blanket... Nothing was done. I have other examples but you could just imagine.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Oakville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

Searched for a non smoking hotel, not just a smoke free room, on 90 east and it was not an easy chore. We planned to stop late enough that we didn't want to pay nearly $200 and that too was a chore. I found this place and decided to give them a try for $89. According to the nice young man at reception they are having issues with people smoking in the rooms anyway and said if our room smelled or if we had any issues just to call him. The room appeared clean and didn't smell like cigarettes but it did have a funky just been sprayed smell and my nose is highly sensitive. We are accustomed to Marriott bedding so the bed and pillows were lacking but then again it was only $89. We are not big breakfast people and from what I saw it's a good thing we only wanted toast. Would I stay here again for a short stay, likely not but my hubby said he would. Each to their own and my wallet would open farther next time. Pool and hot tub were not used so no comment. **** If you are a smoker and you are reading this perhaps you could tell me why you would stay at an advertized smoke free hotel in the first place just curious?

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
San Dimas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

Enjoyed our stay here very much. Motel located on large property with nice grounds. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with sitting area and refrigerators. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good with eggs, sausage and waffles. Juice was very watered down but that was the only complaint. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Tolland, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Very clean and spacious rooms that have been modernized. Rooms have a flat screen TV with full cable (70 channels) and a refridgerator. Breakfast was standard fare including a waffle maker, and the breakfast area was spacious and efficient. I stayed with reward points, but the rate was under $75. Great bargain and a very convenient location right off the highway.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Gatineau, QC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

Hotel is located near Carousel Mall and near I-90, very convenient. Price was good compared to other hotels I checked (107$US/night). How clean? Well, I get grossed out pretty easily but come on people, finding hair in the sink, in the tub and on the bathroom floor... I'm wondering if this room was cleaned before we got in? A long hair in my daughter's bed was also found. I know hotel staff doesn't vaccuum every day but come on.... gross!
As far as the free breakfast, we went, my family had toasts, bagel, cereals, OJ that is in fact only colored water. There was also rotten apples, oranges were good, yogurt, waffle. No more sausage when we went. I mean, all in all it was OK.
Staff unfortunately is very unfriendly. We got there, went to the check-in counter and we felt like we were bothering the clerk. She was rude, no smile, not very friendly AT ALL... we tried to make small chat but she wouldn't have anything to do with us.

All in all, we didn't go there for the staff, nor the breakfast.... It was an OK place to stay, affordable, convenient because close to shops. If I go back to Syracuse, I might go back to this hotel, I don't know...

One thing that was a shocker to me is that yes, this hotel is non-smoking, but we are not allowed to burn candles in the room either!! We did not know this!!!!! It was written on our bill on the last day we were there.... If candles are found in the room, a fine up to 250$ will be charged. We usually bring candles with us because hotel room are sometimes smelly.... thank goodness we didn't burn any on that trip!!! But I mean, staff should tell customers at check-in!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!