“Best Hotel in Syracuse for Us!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kingston, Canada
“Best Hotel in Syracuse for Us!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

great Value and heated pool which was very nice! The staff were outstanding and the breakfast was super! We used to stay at a different hotel in Syracuse but have changed to this hotel. Our room key wouldn't work as the battery died in our door lock. It was dealt with right away and the Manager came to our room himself to make sure that we didn't need anything else! I highly recommend this hotel!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so very much for such kind comments and positive review of your stay! Exactly how you described your experience with us is our goal for each and every guest we meet. My team takes great pride in their efforts and we take the time to go over all reviews and surveys together so your comments will certainly be passed along! Even when a review is constructive, we use them to help us stay focused on providing our guests excellent service and making sure they enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again soon, have a Wonderful Week!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Oakville, ON, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Just checked in after a long drive and especially appreciated the assistance and info from Daniella; I can already tell that it will be a good stay. Our room on the first floor is clean, spacious and equipped with a fridge and generous sitting area. Easy drive to downtown Syracuse & area attractions

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Every member of the team here works very hard in making sure all of our guests are able to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay at our hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to not only review your stay but also in your kind comments about a member of our team! Daniela is a valuable part of my front desk staff and I am grateful to hear that she helped paly a part in your overall stay with us. Please know that I will pass these comments along to her! We stay focused on building and maintaining relationships with our guests and providing excellent service every day is our main goal. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hotel was nice and clean and staff was very friendly. Very affordable and the included breakfast was very good for our family of 4. Hot and cold dishes at breakfast and we we're set for the next leg of our trip. Enjoyed the hot tub, but the green pool was the only turnoff here. I will assume that it's something that's relatively easy to fix and it was an off day. Don't worry about the tolls off the 81, it was 15 cents only in the southbound direction.

We will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for the positive and encouraging review from your stay with us! Please also allow me to apologize for the pool looking the way it did, that is not how our systems operate at all. Be assured that it is no longer an issue at all. We work hard as a team to make sure all of our guests are made to feel welcome and enjoy a relaxing, comfortable stay with us. I greatly appreciate your honest and encouraging feedback since it helps us stay focused on maintaining our positive perception to our guests. I even value the constructive feedback in order to address and quickly rectify any issue so no guest has to experience anything less than our best. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and team, have a Wonderful Spring Season!
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Perfectly acceptable budget hotel. Clean. Easy to access. 5 minutes to Destiny USA Mall.Average breakfast. Clean small pool and hottub. Nice exercise room. We had a two queen bed suite...pull out couch. We really liked the room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments and encouraging review of your stay with us. Our entire team here works hard to make sure that all of our guests are made to feel welcome and enjoy a comfortable stay. We use both positive and constructive reviews to help us all stay focused on providing excellent, attentive service to each guest we meet. Knowing that we were successful in your being able to relax and make the most of your visit to the area is motivation for us to continue our work. Please know that I will be sure to pass yours along to the entire staff and we look forward to your next stay with us! Have a great rest of the week and thank you again!
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great Hotel with easy access from the interstate. Clean comfortable rooms. excellent free breakfast buffet with hot and cold items. Compact in architecture and simple in amenities, but suited our needs for the night. Did not stay long to discover any local activites.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! Your succinct and honest comments regarding our hotel is very much appreciated. We work hard as a team each day making sure every guest we meet is provided a comfortable, relaxing stay as well as being made to feel welcome at all times. Hopefully your next stay can be longer so you are able to enjoy what we have to offer here in the Syracuse area. Thank you again for your business and have a Wonderful Day!
Deansboro, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I speak ENGLISH!! When you can not communicate with staff members, this makes your stay difficult!! Also our door was hard to shut apparently for the housekeepers. Which left my door ajar while I was out. I had expensive items in my room and I MADE SURE the door was shut tight & Locked when I left the room. Also the breakfast staff was rude & not very accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Please allow me to begin with an apology for any communication issues experienced with my staff, and even though a few members of our team may speak little or no English, there are always many members of my staff working at any given time of the day who are more than capable of communicating with you. My entire team works very hard every day and provides their best efforts regardless of how well they speak the English language. And please know that I have personally addressed the issue with the room door during housekeeping services directly with the housekeeper as well as the entire team, an issue like that will not occur again. We run our breakfast hours from 6am to 10am every day and even though we don't turn away guests right at 10am, my staff will begin breaking it down at that time. As several guests returned back to the hotel after playing a game that morning right at 10am that were able to enjoy breakfast earlier that morning, we were unable to keep the entire set-up out past the time unless previously arranged prior to a guests' stay. I apologize again for your issues and I hope one day we can have another chance to provide a more enjoyable stay.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Nice place, but staff is not very friendly to accomodate reasonable requests. Neat pool and hot tub, too bad it seems that it is closed more than it is open! Good breakfast bar, coffee tea and cookies always available.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It is always our goal for any guest to not experience anything less than excellent service and a comfortable stay with us. I sincerely apologize for your issues during your stay and in reviewing the timing of your stay, we unfortunately have had some minor issues with our pool & spa systems that are no longer an issue. I realize that it may not help you now, but I do receive all constructive opinions as seriously as I do the complimentary reviews, and it is important for me to make sure the entire team uses these as learning experiences. Even though I didn't see any note in particular from my front desk staff regarding an accommodation, never hesitate to bring any issue at any time to a member of my team. I hope we get a chance one day to provide you with the excellent service we are more well known for, have a wonderful rest of the Winter Season!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!