You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites to your Saves list
GreenLeadersSilver level
NY
“OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2008

First let me say the room was spacious and well maintained. We had lots of towels and the linens were ok. The hotel has a no party policy which we were very happy about. After 10 the hotel was pretty quiet.
The breakfast was just ok. The breakfast was only served 7-9 which IMO is very early as the check out time is 11:00am. The breakfast had some sweet rolls, bagels, waffles , sausage and some egg like patties which were not very good.
The hotel is priced a bit high for what you get. I will most likely stay somewhere else next time.

• Liked — Large Rooms
  • Disliked — Not so great breakfast
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2008

We took a chance and tried priceline for the first time and are quite pleased with the result...which led us to this hotel. Hotel is fairly new and well located. Front grounds are nice but borders on the NY Thruway and a huge Lockheed plant behind, so not much to look at. A bit off by itself...nothing within walking distance.

Asked for a king on the main floor near parking and got exactly that. Room had fridge, free wireless, couch, etc. No problems. Lots of pillows,extra bedding. 75 channels. Windows don't open...some fresh air would have been nice. Soundproofing between floors not great. Someone above kept clomping back and forth but mercifully not for too long or it would have been miserable.

Breakfast adequate at best. No fruit (well, apples). Mostly starch (donuts, pastry...).

Arrived around 1:30 to an empty hotel with an interest in checking in a bit early (3:00). Told I would have to come back or they could charge me $45 extra. Never had this before. Seemed ridiculous. Also, demanded to see my drivers licence. I asked why (never asked for this before at any hotel). Said "security" which told me nothing really.

All in all, very good value with no major problems. Would stay there again.

• Liked — Quality for the price
  • Disliked — a bit "in the middle of nowhere"
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2007

Nice new hotel. Easy access. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly & helpful.

Stayed October 2007
afc136
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2007

The is property is very nice and very comfortable. All our needs were meant. Staff is great and very friendly. We come here at least 12 times a year.

• Liked — EVERYTHING
  • Disliked — NOTHING!
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Albany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2007

We reserved 2 room for us and my daughter. That was June,11,2007. When we got there July 13,2007 we were given 2 rooms one on 1st floor and one on 2nd floor. When we asked about it we were told they had over booked and we had to take what was given because we used Priceline which we used Howire. When I went into my bathroom in room 109 I had to kill 4 black bugs and 2 the next day. I left them on the bathroom counter and called the head desk. They apologized and that was all. I called Hotwire and got the same reply. When I got home I contacted Best western's main office and was told they contacted the hotel and was told there were no bugs and if we used Hotwire you have to take any room no matter the conditions. I will never use another Best Western or use Hotwire again. I was called a liar which is so disrespectful and was very hurt. I hope no one goes to this hotel or any Best Western and get treated like this.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — bugs and falling apart bathroom
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2006

My family and I stayed at Liverpool Best Western in May during Graduation for Syracuse University, We were not ther for Graduation, but to see family in the area. The hotel was full, but there was no way you could have known, it was so quite. The staff was very helpful, giving us great directions to everything we needed, even going so far as to call their own family to get us the best directions. We will stay here the next time we are in the syracuse area.

• Stayed May 2006
Burlington, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2005

Yes the hotel is nice and has nice ammenities, but the staff was horrible and not freindly at all, I would even say they were rude and made us feel very unwelcomed. I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!