“Loved staying here” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Costa Rica
“Loved staying here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed staying there and will book there upon my return. The staff was .outstanding from the time I checked in until the time I checked out. It is new and clean and very comfortable. Great value with many amenities.. I recommend to everyone. Thx Lizz Day

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always stay in a Staybridge Suites when given the chance.. these suites are always fully equiped with a full kitchen and 2 rooms!.. everything is clean and works well. Staff were friendly and accomodating - if you have business in this area, I would definately stay here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was the first time ever my husband walked into a hotel room and was impressed. The rooms were spacious, clean and had everything we could possibly need. We had a wonderful stay; the staff was friendly and helpful. We have family in the area and will only stay at this location. This trip was for Christmas and it was stress free and we even got to swim on Christmas Eve!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amherstburg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wow, did we have a suite of a lifetime. What can I say, the suite was huge. Everything was there. The kitchenette had a stove, full size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher and everything needed to cook and eat. The washroom was split with the toilet and tub in one room and the sink in another. The king-sized bed was comfortable and very clean. The whole room was neat and tidy. The hotel was also dog friendly and provided a doggy area. We don't normally eat breakfast but did this day. Fantastic spread. The hotel is attached to the Holiday Inn where they have the restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the food was fantastic. If ever in Syracuse again we would definately stay at the Staybridge Suites. We have always stayed at the Holiday Inn's when travelling; now we will be staying at the Staybridge.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Our family was looking for a hotel in the Syracuse area, and we happened upon the Staybrige Suites in Liverpool. We were a bit unsure since we had never heard of this hotel chain, but we saw that it was in the same family of hotels as Holiday Inn, so we took a chance since the combination of price and amenities was right. Boy, am I glad we took that chance.

We were able to book a two bedroom suite for $179, which was a heck of a deal. We were specifically looking for a suite, so that we could put our two young boys to bed at a decent hour, without having to sit in silent darkness like we have had to do in past hotel rooms. This room was perfect for this.

The suite featured two completely separate bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and flat screen tv's. The kids' bedroom had two double beds, and ours had a king bed. There was a common area in between which featured a third flat-screen tv and pull out couch and a small kitchen complete with a microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, dish washer, garbage disposal in the sink, coffee maker, and two burner stove. Although we did not do any cooking, there were a small assortment of dishes if you wanted to cook. All countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms were granite.

The hotel, in general, was very modern. The fitness room had a nice selection of cardio and weightlifting equipment, and there was a free laundry. The hotel was connected to the holiday inn and the two shared a pool. The indoor pool was decent, and heated, and the kids liked it. BTW the huge Syracuse Mall is very close, and I think that they run a free shuttle to it.

We took advantage of the free breakfast buffet, and that was really good. There was a really nice selection of hot and cold items. The kids really liked making their own waffles.

My wife commented that it was the nicest hotel room that we had ever stayed in, and that we will have to look for rooms like this in the future.

The only cons that I can think of is that the signage to the hotel is a bit limited, so you have to figure out that the Staybrige is behind the Holiday Inn Convention Center. Also, the mattress was a bit hard for my taste, but my wife and kids slept fine. Also, the heater was a bit noisy since the mechanical closet that it was in was in our room.

Bottom line is that this is a great place to go if you have kids and are looking for a suite. We will definitely look for more Staybrige suites in the future.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suite is great for a family!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed here for one night, and had a great stay. The room was large and well maintained. The amenities were great. The staff was very helpful as well.
The full hot breakfast was a very nice added touch. Much better than a continental breakfast that most hotels offer.
The only downside is that the bed was hard. And I don't mean a bit firm, but it was really hard. It didn't even really cushion when you sat on it. I am not sure why there would be such a hard bed in a new hotel like this, but I hope it's something that gets fixed soon. If it wasn't for that, it would have definately been a perfect stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Phila. Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had to drive to Canada, and stopped in the Syracuse area on the way. Checked this property online, and was quite pleased with what I found. The staff was great, and helpful with restaurant choices...The hotel was spotless, and I was thrilled to find the boxspring, on the bed, covered with a plastic covering. I'm a leary traveling when I'm pulling off the highways, and this was a pleasant surprise. Will check out Staybridge Suites whenever I travel.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite, but I'm sure they are all nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!