“Best Mexican in the Mohawk Valley (plenty of other options too)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Little Falls
Central New York
“Best Mexican in the Mohawk Valley (plenty of other options too)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We only had about 45 minutes before the movie and wanted a quick bite to eat. We stumbled upon the Piccolo cafe and am very glad we did. A family friendly restaurant; as we dined it became quickly evident that most of the customers were regulars. I love trains, so it was a plus for me that the building is an old train depot. It was a joy watching the two children who were dining run to the window to watch the trains.

My sister and I ordered Mexican and it was delightfully yummy. The food was flavorful with just the right amount of kick. Our server while very busy was also very efficient and friendly. Probably the best Mexican food I have had in the Mohawk valley. We will definitely return!

• Visited September 2013