The Barton Hotel is very nice in many ways. Our first impression of the hotel was very positive. Nicely decorated with wide open spaces and luxurious appointments.
The parking could be better as it is off to the side of the hotel or on the street across from the hotel.
Checking in was very smooth. The staff was very courteous and attentive to our needs. Our room was very large and well decorated, but some of the furniture was overly worn.
We enjoyed dinner at the restaurant at it was very good. We ordered salads, the rib eye steak, and the shrimp scampi. They have a decent wine list. Our bottle of Pinot Noir was good.
The terrace overlooking the Niagara River was a nice setting for enjoying breakfast. Although the choices were limited the breakfast was excellent.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Barton Hotel. Give the BH a try, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barton Hill Hotel & Spa is the Niagara Region's premier destination, combining the charm and comfort of a historic country inn with the service and amenities of a luxury hotel. Guests at Barton Hill will find luxurious accommodations and exceptional personal service, in a serene location perfectly suited for a romantic getaway or a business retreat. All of our elegantly appointed guest retreats and suites are decorated with an historic flair to reflect the heritage of the area, and are also equipped with the most contemporary amenities including fireplaces, flat-panel high-definition televisions, and I-Pod docking stations. Dating as far back as the 1600's, Lewiston and the Niagara Frontier have been the gateway to adventure and commerce along the Great Lakes, and today the Barton Hill Hotel & Spa is known as the premier luxury boutique hotel of the Niagara Region. In addition to stunning rooms and an attentive staff, Barton Hill's central location in the charming historic village of Lewiston allows guests to enjoy easy access to some of the area's most exciting attractions and events. Whether you are in the area to enjoy the natural beauty, shoot the Class 5 rapids of the Niagara River Gorge, traveling for business, or just looking to get away from the everyday, you will always find a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Barton Hill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Barton Hill Hotel Lewiston
- The Barton Hill Hotel And Spa