“Great date night location in Lewsiton! Always a great meal!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Carmelo's Restaurant

Carmelo's Restaurant
425 Center St, Lewiston, NY 14092-1603 (Formerly Carmelo's Coat of Arms Restaurant)
716-754-2311
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Lewiston
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Niagara Falls, New York
“Great date night location in Lewsiton! Always a great meal!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband & I have only been here twice, once for his birthday dinner with friends & it was amazing & this time (Dec 2013). We were treating ourselves because we had just found out we were having our first baby!! My husband got the steak, it was cooked perfectly. I decided to be adventerous & get the pork belly. Oh my goodness, it was great & different from what I would usually get. I would recommend both dishes. The service is always great, and one of the things that appeals to me is that their menu is always changing because they get their meats/produce/etc from local vendors. This restaurant is a great visit on Center Street in Lewiston.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Cozy date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

2nd visit to Carmelo’s and we both really enjoyed our meals. Experienced a minor mishap during our dinner, but our server quickly recovered and we were very pleased with our dinner. The lobster ravioli is very yummy! My boyfriend even commented that he liked the style of the restaurant with the mason jar water and overall restaurant atmosphere. Great date night!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston, New York, USA
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service-excellent, very attentitive
Ambiance-great, romantic setting
Food-very good, not your ordinary offerings

Visited October 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“EXCELLENT CUISINE !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Best Resteraunt in town, very close second Water St Landing !!
Never had a bad meal here and the décor is relaxed but upscale, the owner is the head chef, win win !!

Visited July 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Great food and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have lived in Western NY for many years, but never ate at Carmelo's. That was a mistake. This restaurant has excellent food and a nice wine list. I had duck for a main course, and I think it was the best I have every eaten. Very moist and tender and very tasty. And when I informed our waitress that I had to eat gluten free, the chef was able to adapt my meal to meet my needs. My wife's dish was also very good and beautifully presented. All in all a very good meal and not overpriced!!!

• Visited August 2013