“good meal” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Denny's of Levittown, open 24 hours a day. Fluffy pancakes, crispy bacon, juicy burgers and coffee always brewing. Great American food at America's diner.
long island
“good meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were pleasantly surprised with our meals.The pancakes were large, light, & fluffy. The omelettes were hot and tasty. The decor is in need of an up date and the a/c is either off or FREEZING!!

Visited October 2013
Naim R, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
It sounds like we served you a great meal, Lisa, so I'm sorry to hear the temperature and appearance of our diner took away from it. Thanks for reaching out to let us know what you think, though; I'll make a note to check on the A/C and ensure we're not freezing out our guests. Come back soon to see how we've improved!

All the best,

Hicksville, New York, United States
“Even though it's the only Denny's around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love the staff! I'm guessing it's good management. We try to go once a month because my son loves the pancakes. Great team spirit with all the employees. Love that!

Visited September 2013
Naim R, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Veronica, thank you for taking the time to let me know how great a job our team is doing! Your support means the world to us, and I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any feedback for us; we're all ears.

See you again soon,

New York, New York, United States
“Delicious food and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I often visit here and they have the best burger. Their service is friendly and they get the stuff done fast and i absolutely love this place.

Visited October 2013
Naim R, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Sravanrox, comments like these absolutely make my day. Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor! It's always a pleasure to know we're taking great care of our guests. You're always welcome here—please join us again soon.

All the best,

Rego Park, New York
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times because it is near my house. The food is okay, but the service is terrible. I will never go back again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Naim R, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
lildebbie107, I'm sorry to hear our service has been so disappointing. Thank you for letting me know. We want every guest to feel welcome and to enjoy friendly, attentive service. If we've let you down, we want to know about it. I'll be sure to check in with my staff to make sure we're achieving our goals and taking great care of our guests. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance to show you how warm we can be.

Best wishes,

Long Island, NY
“Average Denny's Food with Sub-Par Service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you like Denny's food, this place is typical of the chain. Sad to say, the service has been pretty poor the most recent few times we've visited even though it didn't look very crowded.

Visited January 2013
Naim R, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Ken,

I appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I'm glad you've liked our food, but I'm sorry if you've received poor service from our team. I'll pass your feedback along to our team. We're always looking for ways to improve, and your comments help us do that. I hope you'll come see us again soon.

Thanks,