“Its Close to My House and Cheap” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York
“Its Close to My House and Cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I dont know why people wait so long to get a table here on the weekend. The prices are good but the food is nothing special. Its just ok and not the best quality at all. My husband and I think their appetizers and sandwiches are ok. We go every now and then because its so close to our house.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Long Island
“Dont order the chicken salad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The place is noisy to begin with. The booths are uncomfortable. The prices are cheap and so is the food. The chicken in the salad I assume was a pre-packaged cooked chicken that they took out of the bag and dumped in the salad. It was cold and jellied, and texture was not edible. I ate the salad around it. The waitress was busy busy busy and didnt return to the table until we were all finished dinner. It is very difficult to find the waitress as it is a very busy bar clientele and very very crowded.

Therefore service and food need improvement. Extremely disappointed.

Visited June 2012
Deer Park, New York
“overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Terrible wait staff. We waited a long time for a waitress to come to the table, then she got the order wrong. The soup was cold.

Visited March 2012
MAH2010, Director of Marketing at Miller's Ale House, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for you honest review. We have taken note of your visit.

Miller's Ale House
“Sports Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Huge place with multiple bars, seating areas and dining areas. Its very nicely decorated but I found it quite confusing to just get my bearings. When my order was finally taken I didn't see the waitress again until my food was dropped off and she disappeared again until I flagged her down to get my check. Staff certainly seem to need more training.

Visited February 2012
MAH2010, Director of Marketing at Miller's Ale House, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for feedback. I apologize for your experience the other night. We pride ourselves on service, and obviously missed the mark. Please be on the look out for a private message.
East Meadow, New York
“Good food at a reasonable cost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Good food at a reasonable price. Does get very crowded on the weekends be prepared to wait. You can also call for take out. Large portions of food. Also many drink and happy hour specials. Does get very noisy around the bar but that's anywhere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere