“Just passing through” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area

You added Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   681 Troy Schenectady Road, I-87 Exit 6, Latham, NY 12110-2501   |
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Latham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chateaugay, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel stated clearly that advance purchase will not be removed from my card. This purchase, which I know is a discounted rate, but I see no reason why the hotel needs to hold me accountable for this rate. Due to cancelled plans, I cannot make to the hotel, thus making a room out of the service for a traveler that may need to room. I warn online buyers be careful of the labels for buying rooms. Discounts are very deceiving.

Room Tip: did not go so no idea
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
WEST SENECA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had to come out to Albany for an interview. The room was a low price, the breakfast was better than others I've seen lately, and the bed was extrememly comfortable. Staff was friendly going beyond hello and asking how my day was which I'd never experienced before. I'll be back in November for sure!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area

Address: 681 Troy Schenectady Road, I-87 Exit 6, Latham, NY 12110-2501
Location: United States > New York > Latham
#1 Best Value Hotel in Latham
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area 2*
Close to Albany Airport and Downtown Area Attractions. Take a break from the road at our Super 8 Latham / Albany Troy Area hotel. Located off Interstate 87 four miles from Albany International Airport and just minutes from downtown Albany, our Latham, NY, hotel gives you easy access to New York’s capital and beyond.Plan your busy day with free Wi-Fi. Start your morning energized with free SuperStart continental breakfast. For business class comfort, book one of our king executive suites, equipped with recliner, refrigerator and microwave or Delux 2 Doubles equipped refrigerator and microwave . Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our Latham,NY/near Alany & Troy area hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Latham/Albany Hotel Latham
Super Eight Latham
Latham Super 8
Latham Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Latham/Albany, Troy Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.