“No Place In The Area Like It.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kimberley's A Day Spa, Lt.d.

Kimberley's A Day Spa, Lt.d.
982 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
(518) 785-5868
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Latham
Colonie, New York
4 attraction reviews
“No Place In The Area Like It.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I just buy the gift certificates for my wife. But, she LOVES the place and is always raving about it when she returns from a visit.

Visited June 2012

Waterford, New York
28 attraction reviews
“Heavenly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Oh Boy - can't say enough. Really want to feel pampered? Go to Kimberley's Day Spa! We had a pedicure, facial and full body massage. I will say I waasn't overly impressed with the pedicure and will go someplace else for that in the future - but the entire experience was........well,
When we first came in, we had coffee while we waited to be called in for our pedicures. Before the pedicure, they waxed our hands (that was a nice touch). After the pedicure, we were brought upstairs into a beautiful ladies lounge to change into the softest robes I've ever warn! We then waited in a lovely sitting room (complete with fireplace). There was lemon water to enjoy. We were taken in for our facials - which started with a relaxing 10 minute foot bath. I can't say enough about the facial. Even the table was amazing! After that, we waited again in the cozy sitting room for our massages. We chose our scents for the massage - and once we were done, there were showers before we dressed. All in all - a really great "ladies day".

Visited August 2012
Schenectady, New York
22 attraction reviews
“Desk Staff Makes Experience Unpleasant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been to Kimberley's many times, for many kinds of spa treatments. Almost universally, I have liked the estheticians very much. The treatments, though very expensive, are also fine. But my experience with the staff at the desk has not been pleasant. They act as if they, not you, are the customers. I have pointed this out in surveys. I now frequent the wonderful Roosevelt baths at the Gideon Putnam hotel in Saratoga Springs. Although the drive is a bit longer, the price and attitude more than make up for it!

Schenectady, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Aromatherapy bath and 30 minute massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had never had a massage before and so I was very skepitcal about using the gift certificate my best friend had given me. I took advantage of the aromatherapy bath and 30 minute massage. The bath was luscious with the aroma of mango and the hydrotherapy tub relaxed my muscles. When it came time for the massage I began to tense up, but the masseuse (John) made me feel completely comfortable. He applied pressure based on my tolerance and adjusted if I requested. After he was finished I felt more relaxed than I had in my entire life. Worth every bit of stress I had and can't wait to make another appointment! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating and it is an overall positive experience.

Charlton NY
10 attraction reviews
“I think service is just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I feel this place is so inconsistant with service.
I think they have a lot of turn over, not sure, but whenever I try to rebook someone I like they usually aren't there anymore.

Visited June 2012