“Wonderful staff and friendly environment.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Latham
Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“Wonderful staff and friendly environment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The continental breakfast is one of the best available at many hotels. The friendly staff (especially at a late check-in) make this hotel chain a prefered one to stay at for business trips. I am not familiar with hotel pricing in New York, but found the price comparable to other Hampton Inns in other cities. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Amanda D, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Susan,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Groton, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We spent the Christmas holidays at the Hampton Inn and Suites Albany Airport, as we were visiting family in the area. We chose this hotel on the basis of on-line reviews, and were delighted with our experience. The desk staff was cheerful and helpful, the bed was very comfortable, and we found the room spacious, well-lit and pleasant. The complimentary breakfast surprised us with its extent and variety. We'll definitely use this hotel whenever we're back in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amanda D, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Katherine,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be coming back again. We look forward to your return!
sicilia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Let me write in English: if you go there, you must be able to read this!

First of all, the hotel is really comfortable close to Albany airport (check for the right Hampton Inn, at British American Blvd, also in internet). Nevertheless I didn't hear any airplane from my room at third floor!
Many restaurant along Troy-Schenectady road and nearby, mainly chains like Applebee, Starbucks, ...

Second, the environment is calm and, despite they were renewing the walls, workers haven't annoyed guests.

Excellent the free internet wireless that is available in the hall as well as in the room.
Rooms are ok, relaxing bed and generally clean.
Boring lights: you have to turn off one by one before exiting from the room: hotels use to master supply by the same room-key achieving also that you don't forget the light on.
Missing a safety box in the room. It's not wise to save huge amount of money and values however is useful for some document, flying tickets, passport, ...
Breakfast may be improved. I was surprised not to see any pankake! Bread was quite "gumming" taste.
Check out very easy: you receive the bill at your room at the early morning, without need to spend so much time at front desk, except for giving back the keys (2 available).
Among the staff, very kind and helpful, however, at check in one got my group in trouble with booking and credit card charges. We were safe just because we all had two credit cards each. He also lied about his name!

Overall is a good hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Amanda D, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We hope that when you return to the Albany Area, you will stay with us again! I am most pleased to hear that your stay with us was convenient, quite and comfortable. We are currently undergoing renovations that will make your next stay even more enjoyable. I am so sorry that we did not offer everything you were hoping for at breakfast. We hope that next time you will try one of our fresh made waffles! To secure guests' valuables, we offer safety deposit boxes at no additional charge.

Thank you again for your stay and feedback!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Not the newest of Hampton locations, but the hotel was clean, the check-in was extremely efficient, and the staff was friendly. Very close to airport and easy to get too. I'd stay again. Also this location had a nicer gym than most Hampton inns.

• Stayed November 2012
Amanda D, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back again! We are in the process of remodeling the entire lobby, so when you return we'd love to hear your feedback!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was a bit stressed as I needed to find a place to stay asap and affordable due to my flight being cancelled.
After calling several places only to find out that the early morning shuttles did not exist at a lot of hotels. Many were out of my price range that did. This hotel offered shuttle service, a breakfast to go bag which I thought was nice for those that needed to leave early.

My sister had a later flight and said that the breakfast was VERY good, fresh fruit cut up, hot selections for breakfast and great coffee.

I would recommend this hotel for a short or long visit, staff was very nice and helpful. A big thank you to Justin for his (IN MY OPINION) striving to be above the standards for the position he holds.

I would absolutley stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amanda D, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always striving to be above the standard and I am so happy to hear Justin helped make your experience a positive one. We look forward to having you stay with us during your next trip!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I had a quick one night trip to Albany, and this hotel was perfect for that. I was able to get a last minute reservation and also an early check in.
The hotel was clean and the front desk staff were very friendly. The hotel gym had free weights, so that made me happy.
I would definitely return to this hotel when I return to Albany

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for such a positive review. We are so glad that you were happy with your stay and we look forward to your return!
Austin, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This Hampton is obviously well managed. It was very clean, though not necessarily new. Staff was friendly. But what really stood out to me was the fitness room: had three cardio machines (two tread, one elliptical), free weights, exercise balls (large and medium-ish), a set of medicine balls, a scale, towels, and water cooler. They kept it very cool in there, too, compared to so many places. Breakfast was typical in variety, but well stocked and fresh. All in all, I highly recommend it -- and I don't do that lightly!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for all of the compliments! Our management team and entire staff work very hard to make sure all of our guests have a positive experience during their stay. We look forward to your return!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport? Share your experiences!