“Amazing Indian food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 118 Restaurants in Latham
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Amazing Indian food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I lived for years in Greenwich Village in New York City and ate in many fantastic Indian restaurants. For more than 10 years I have been living on Cape Cod, Ma and had never found an Indian restaurant there or in Boston that comes close to those until I found Karravalli's in Latham, New York. I am vegetarian so was very impressed with a whole page of the menu devoted to vegetarian entrees. Even a section on vegan dishes! Best mango lassi I have ever had! Would love some gluten free Naan bread added. but all our entrees were perfect and the best Mulligatawny soup. That was enough for a meal. Next time I visit family in the Albany area I will definitely go back for more!!

• Visited January 2014