“Good value, clean room” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Latham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Indian Orchard
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel was great. The staff were nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The room service menu is pricey for what you are given. I ordered the fish and chips and asked for tarter sauce and ketchup with my meal. I didn't receive the condiments and the fish I was given came from a box you would find out the grocery store and was not edible. Between the meal and tip it cost me $25.00. I would reccommend going out to one of the restaurants

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

mic28255, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Aside from the Room service Delivery Meal comments ( which rest assured I will be sharing with them). We thank this guest for the appreciative feedback.

All the Best,

Chris Steffens
nyc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a queen sized room. It was minimal sized space, but large enough for my husband and myself. We got free breakfast and free wifi. The staff at the desk namely Krishna was extremely patient and pleasant when I couldn't get onto my ipod.

Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: One warning there is no elevator. The building is 2 stories, but if stairs are an issue call and boo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
mic28255, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I want to thank and agree with the guest about Krishna. She is an consummate professional that we assist any guests with our wi-fi connection. Thank the guest for the stay and we will see them soon.

All the Best,

Chris Steffens

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport

Address: 7 Rensselaer Avenue, Latham, NY 12110
Location: United States > New York > Latham
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Latham
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Albany Airport Hotel Latham
Microtel Albany Airport
Microtel Hotel Latham
Microtel Latham
Latham Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.