“Consistently delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New Rochelle, New York
“Consistently delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We LOVE Turquoise - the food, the owner/chef, everything! - So much so that we recently had Turquoise cater our wedding - and just like every other time we've either visited or ordered take-out, we couldn't have been more pleased with the food and service (and our guests are still raving about the food).

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York
“very very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went there last night for the first time. It was amazing. For our appetizer, my family and I ordered the cold meze plate which was a sampling of many unique dips. They all tasted great, especially the tomato one. For my entree, I ordered the branzino, and it was the best I have had in a long time, I highly recomend.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Larchmont, New York
“Average at Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I recently moved to Larchmont from NYC and have been trying all the restaurants. I love Mediterranian food so I was excited to go to Turquoise and brought some of my girlfriends from NYC. Unfortunately, we all agreed it was average at best. The food simply was not anywhere as good as my old favorite Turkish restaurant Beyoglu on the UES. The salads were okay and the grilled squid was rubbery and not cut up. However, the service was very good.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
new york
“Always great service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We go to Turquoise every few months. We were there last night and the food was even better, I am not sure if they have changed chefs. The owner is always welcoming and the staff are excellent and very attentive. The service has always been good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Larchmont, New York
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Always provides superior food and friendly service. This restaurant is one of our favorites for a quick meal after work or a more leisurely evening. The menu is varied and the food consistenly delicious.

Visited March 2012