“Wow. Huge meals!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Elma, New York
“Wow. Huge meals!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had the broiled seafood platter. It was enough for 2 people. My husband had the regular cut prime rib. Very generous portion as well. Both were very good. (No steak knives so cutting the rib with table knife was tough.) Each came with roll, choice of potato and veggie of the day. Veggie was mushy was but that was our only complaint. I wish they would ask if guests want the "extra stuff" as so much on our plate went into the garbage.... i.e. we did not use the sour creams, tartar sauce, roll, butter. I hate wasting food. Service was very friendly. Great place. We will go back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lancaster, New York
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My family loves seafood, even my 3 yr old grandson loves it! He had his first taste of dainties last week and loved them. We ordered him chicken fingers...he hardley touched them...shared my broiled seafood platter with me! Never had a bad meal here. We were with a large party and everyone loved their meals! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We'd been going to this place all winter long. The food was decent but, the cleanliness was questionable. We figured it's just an old place and it's probably difficult to make it "shine". Then we went there early in the summer and got seated on their patio. It was then that we realized what a disgusting dump this place was! Our table was gooey and sticky and when we mentioned it, the waitress came with a dirty, wet cloth and wiped it "clean". Then we started really paying attention. The large table next to us had just been vacated and it was a mess. Corn kernels all over it and some tartar sauce spilled here and there. The owner came out and gave it a quick wipe with his forearm! Everything on to the floor. As I looked to the floor, I also noticed an assortment of dirty silverware, forks, spoons etc.! He left and returned shortly with the party he was seating. Are you kidding me? A quick sweep of that dirty table with his bare, hairy forearm and it's ready for the next patrons? It makes me wonder how filthy the kitchen must be in that place. Needless to say, we haven't returned. That was back in early June and I know this review is coming late but, I just stumbled across this page and thought I'd add my two cents. I'm surprised that the place hasn't been closed down by the Board of Health by now. And yes, I agree with some of the other posts in that the owner is a real tool.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, New York, United States
“ABSOLUTELY HORRID!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband chose this place to go out to dinner with the family for Father's Day. Absolutely one of the WORST meals we have EVER had! First, we had called a few days before to make a reservation. When we arrived, they did not "acknowledge" our reservation and had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. When we were finally seated, the four of us were shoved into a small, overcrowded room wherein there were so many people, not only could you not hear one another at your own table to converse, you literally could not hear yourself think! To top it off, we were assigned a brand new waitress who was extremely nervous and totally unprepared to wait on us. We ordered appetizers, which turned out to be the only decent part of any of our meals. My husband and I ordered Surf & Turf. My steak was so overcooked that I struggled to cut it with a steak knife. Then, the supposed "shrimp scampi" was horrible and the linguini looked and tasted as though it was literally swimming in water and had no taste whatsoever. There was not enough salt and pepper in the world to even begin to give the dish any type of taste. The same scenario followed for both my husband's and our daughters' meals. We will NEVER, EVER return to this place for so much as a glass of ice water! Trust me - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY GOING TO THIS PLACE. IT IS A DISAPPOINTMENT FROM THE WORD GO!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cheektowaga
“What a Dump/ Owner is a Jerk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I ate here on a Monday because I heard they had 1.99 dozen clams/wings. I got there an hour early to make a reservation, when I stepped out of my car I was assaulted by the smell of raw sewage, really, really bad and it wasn't even hot out, disgusting. The place is a rathole, I don't know how health inspectors have not shut it down yet. The owner was a real jerk, he insulted me and my girlfriend because we were 5 minutes late for our reservation, someone really needs to put that guy in his place, a real loser scumbag. The food was awful, we both got food poisoning. Do yourself a favor and eat at Mcdonalds because the food and service there is 1000 times better than this dump. BTW, do not confuse this restaurant with the Boston Hotel restaurant in the Boston Hills, that place is awesome and is not affiliated with this Boston Hotel.

• Visited January 2013