“GREAT PLACE FOR GOOD FOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
clermont
“GREAT PLACE FOR GOOD FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had a wonderful meal and experience at 3 legged pig. They have a very varied menu. The place is very clean and the menus which are easy to read were very clean! (Barbecue places tend to have greasy and dirty menus!) It was hard to decide what to get. We were a party of 6. All the food from ribs to the barbecues were excellent. The meat was tender and very tasty. They have great sides. the salt potatoes were wonderful and they have corn and the cob that came from right down the road-it was roasted-yummie. We had an extremely personable and nice waitress. We definitely recommend the Pig!

• Visited August 2014

Rochester, NY
“Overcooked BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am sad to say the quality of the food has gone down since I first started going here a year or so ago. It used to be my favorite bbq in the area. The last time I went, my pulled pork was mediocre and my friend's ribs were completely charred. My other friend found a hair in her pulled pork. The manager was very nice and gave her the meal complimentary plus a $10 gift certificate. I went back again to use the $10 and ordered baby back ribs. They were so dry and overcooked that they were inedible. I sent them back and they brought me 2 chicken breasts instead - both overcooked. They are so nice at this restaurant that I really want to like the food, but whoever is running the smoker these days is cooking things WAYYY too long. Hope you return to your former glory, Pig!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Large servings and good food. Order at counter and food is brought to table. Lots of pig decor. Outside or inside dining

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome,good price, large portions.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Great real smoked, very tender, melt in your mouth. Best bbq place I have been to. All the sides we tried were great.

Buffalo, New York
“Good brisket, fair ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Tried this place for the first time with a friend. Our food was delivered rather quickly after we ordered. His brisket was excellent. My full rack of ribs was a bit disapointing. They were more chewy than expected from a place that specializes in BBQ. I would have expected the meat to come off the bone much easier than it did. They were pricey also ($21.99). Other than that, the interior of the restaurant is casual and comfortable. The BBQ smell is absolutely wonderful! I would try this place again but probably go for the brisket or chicken.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere