“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence
and 1 more site!
You added Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence to your Saves list
Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   at the entrance to the tourist area Sidi Salem, Bizerte 7000, Tunisia   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Bizerte B&B and Inns
Coimbra, Portugal
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's a well located hotel, quite close to the town center. The rooms are spacious and confortable. I especially appreciated the restaurant, the served meals are well elaborated and taste really good. I was there for confrence matter but I would definitely go back on vacation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Bismillah
I travel extensively, and being a frequent visitor to North Africa I did not have high expectations of this hotel on booking as the standards for hotels in the region are lower than other parts of the world.
I was extremely pleasantly surprised to find a new hotel, with comfortable furnishings and a beach view from my room....I mean suite.
Check-in was effortless after a rather long and circuitous route to Tunis from Qatar, and the staff were pleasant and attentive on check-in and throughout my stay.
A few minor issues took nothing away from the overall quality of this excellent hotel.
An issue with the tub drain was handled within minutes by maintenance, front desk staff and 2 housekeepers who all showed up to make certain everything was handled to my satisfaction. Indeed, it was.
My room was actually a 1 bedroom suite, very roomy, full kitchen, balcony overlooking the sea, really far above my expectations.
The hotel was generally peaceful, except for some loud wedding music near the lobby on arrival, but the music was not audible from my room alhamdulillah.
The thing I liked best? NO alcohol on the premises, so no drunken stupidity in the lobby, minimal noise etc.
Food was quite good in the restaurant, service was impeccable and though I arrived at 2230 for dinner with a 2300 close, I was not rushed at all by the polite staff. Although I received no info about this on arrival, room service is available. If you go, ask for a room service menu on check-in, there was none in my room nor any instructions in English on the matter.
WIFI access was free, effortless and flawless, no service interruptions at all.
This is my new home in Bizerte whenever I return here inshallah.
I am almost sad to write this review, I am afraid that perhaps I will not find a room/suite here on my return....
Overall, a new hotel, excellent regional cuisine in the restaurant or by room service, professional, courteous and attentive staff in all areas I encountered from housekeeping to bellman, waitstaff, front desk and management, reasonable rates, no alcohol, true Islamic hospitality with the best in Ikhlaq at all levels.
Jazakhallah khair to ALL the staff for making things easy for me despite my limited Arabic and French, they were patient with me at every encounter. This is the best in Islamic manners, and it was evident among everyone I dealt with.
Drawbacks: Only two.
1) Shower design causes water to drain onto the floor, and with no floor drain, each shower left a significant puddle of water on the bathroom floor.
2) No business center, so printing documents requires a flash drive trip to the desk.

THAT was the biggest problem I had!!!
Book it, you wont be disappointed inshallah.

Room Tip: Ask for a low floor if you have access issues, my room was a 4th floor walk-up. I asked for and got...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence

Address: at the entrance to the tourist area Sidi Salem, Bizerte 7000, Tunisia
Location: Tunisia > Bizerte Governorate > Bizerte
Bar / Lounge Beach Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Bizerte
Hotel Class:4 star — Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.