Stayed 2 nights at the Crowne Plaza and overall had a very good stay. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We needed a crib and they brought one to us almost immediately. The only downside to our room was that it was facing the pool, so if we looked out our window, all we saw was the pool. Not only did we miss the natural sunlight but it did get a bit noisy in the evening. Service at the breakfast buffet was great but the service in the bar area was not very good at all - I waited for so long for someone to just acknowledge me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza