It was a great place to see and at the top of a hill to oversee a lake. The service there was great. I did expect more from the room for the price but overall, I would stay there again. Had shuttles schedules to all the destinations. It was a little loud with all the kids running around. It was a great time for a first time visit to Lake Placid and would love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza