If your heading to the Adirondac area, Lake Placid is a beautiful quaint little town with lots to do and see. The place to stay while here is the Crowne Plaza. It offers all the amenities you could ask for. The staff make all the difference, they are very friendly, very knowledgeable of the area and go out of their way to make your visit memorable. I'd give them a 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie’s, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Golf House, The Boathouse, & Veranda (some seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza