We stayed here to take my son to visit Paul Smith college and was only staying one night. Loved the lobby and bar area with complete wall looking over the golf course. The room was very comfortable and had all the high end look. We booked not knowing the room and a balcony and it was large and had two rocking chairs with a small table over looking the mountain sides. The resort is very large and our room was very far from the lobby but they had a hockey team staying so it was nice to be away from all the other guests. We arrived at 8:30 pm and it was raining very hard so decided to stay there for dinner and it was very good. The next morning on the way to checking out we came across the large indoor pool area. Wish we had more time there and will return to stay again and get to enjoy more of this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza