Just returned from a three night stay at the Crowne Plaza Resort. The staff was very helpful and nice. Our king room was upgraded to a suite --- what a great surprise! Room was very clean and nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable.
Restaurant recommendations from the bartender were a hit. Loved The Cottage and Brown Dog. Skiing was great too. Our timing was great as we got 15 inches of fresh powder!
It was a great first visit to Lake Placid and Whiteface. Will definitely return to the Crowne Plaza!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza