This was the second time staying at this property. Let me start by saying the rooms need a little updating, however they do have flat screen TV's. Really not bad at all. My bathroom had the toilet right on top of the shower. I mean inches away, well maybe a foot!! Just was a little difficult getting out, plus the towel rack was right over the top of the toilet.
Otherwise, the front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating, The restaurant MacKenzie's has very good food, and staff is very attentive. The Great room bar has great views, the night time bartender Phil is the life of the party. I love this hotel will definitely come back in the spring for as little golf.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie’s, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Golf House, The Boathouse, & Veranda (some seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.