This was our second stay at this Hotel, becuse the views from any room are good. The rooms at the front of the Hotel will give you the view of the Lake and Mountains, plus you get a balcony. You also see Mountains from the back rooms, which is fine. If you like excersize, the walk down the steep driveway to the main street, will look after that for you. The Bar and Dinning room are great, as well as all the staff. If you like to ski, the season starts at around Thanksgiving. We had snow during our stay, the first week of November. We will be back, but this time it will be in the summer, to enjoy all the activities that are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza