My wife and I decided to spend a few days in Lake Placid and stayed at the Mirror Lake Inn. The staff were excellent. The restaurant was fantastic with a view of the lake and mountains. I enjoyed one of the best filet mignons I have ever had served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus My wife loved the halibut. Our room was perfect it was spacious with a balcony overlooking the lake and mountains. The spa and pool area were so relaxing. We will be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort